Our one-of-a-kind program will help you build your own Robot by assembling motors, sensors and various other parts together.
- This program will teach you how to write your own software programs to control your self-made Robot.
- The program stretches for about 13 Weeks/26 hours and will be held as a class-room program at your school.
- In the program, we will help you learn to build Robots and use software to plan, test and alter your Robot's behaviour.
- You will also learn to build, using LEGO education kits and software.
- You will be using softwares and simulators to explore various models of Robots.
- Students can push their imagination and conceptualize their own style of Robot using LEGO kits. Innovation is always encouraged at our program.
- We will teach you how to program Robots to make them perform different types of tasks and motions using sensors.
- Through our program, you will be able to participate and showcase your Robot's skills at international competitions and programs.